Search Site
Author Archive
Fernando Bustos
1 - 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1


One of the most common grounds of inadmissibility is unlawful presence. However, the I-601A, Application for Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver (Provisional Waiver) can help you get a green card despite this inadmissibility. Who Needs Form I-601A? Everyone who applies for a visa or green card is first checked to see whether they are “admissible” to the Read More

Read More
1 - 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
Contact us

Please fill out the form below and one of our attorneys will contact you.

Quick Contact Form

Our Office
  • Lubbock Office
    1001 Main Street
    Suite 501
    Lubbock, Texas 79408
    Phone: 806-780-3976
    Fax: 806-780-3800
  • Albuquerque Office
    500 Marquette Avenue
    Albuquerque, New Mexico 87102
    Phone: 505-390-1850